WIRE LOOP FOR GLOW WIRE TEST APPARATUS
It is constructed in compliance with IEC 60695-2-10:2013, IEC 60950-1, IEC 60335-1, IEC 60884-1, IEC 60238, IEC 60695-2-11, IEC 60695-2-12, IEC 60745-1, IEC 60400, IEC 60730-1, IEC 60598-1, IEC 61050, IEC 60320-1, IEC 61058-1, IEC 60742, IEC 60669-1, UL 746A, BS EN 60695-2-1, BS 6458, NF C20-921-1, IS:11000, EN, TS, SIST …
As the new Edition 2.0 of standard IEC 60695-2-10 replaced the previous issue, a new design of a glow wire loop was necessary. Therefore we designed a new WIRE LOOP FOR GLOW WIRE TEST APPARATUS compliant with this new standard. The BOLD features below are some of the advantages/modifications that were introduced.
- Wire loop (> 77 % Ni/20 ± 1 % Cr), 4,00 mm ± 0,07 mm (before bending), shaped as specified in standard.
- The dimensions of the glow wire loop are compliant with Figure 1,
- Hole dia. 1,1 mm for thermocouple diameter 1 mm
- Easy user-replaceable.
- Each glow wire loop is pre - annealed for more than 10 h. This saves valuable time for test engineers since they do not lose 10 hours of their valuable time for annealing each glow wire loop. They can immediately perform the test.
- Matching thermocouple: T4-08E THERMOCOUPLE DIA. 1 mm FOR GLOW WIRE TEST APPARATUS (should be ordered separately and is not included in price):
Ni Cr Ni Type -200 to 1150 degC
- A certificate for dimensions of the glow wire loop is available on request but is not included in the price.
Support by E-mail: email@example.com
On line Skype VIDEO Support: Testing_support, matejsimonic
We will be glad to help you solve your problems and to hear any feedback from you.
The equipment described here is subject to redesign without notice. The change will not impair the function of apparatus its characteristics or the price.