Vertical hammer T2-90
It is constructed in compliance with the following standards:
IEC 60068-2-75: Environmental testing. Part 2: Tests. Test Eh: Hammer tests
T2-90 VERTICAL HAMMER together with STRIKING ELEMENTS is intended for checking the resistance of samples to mechanical impacts.
Apparatus consists of:
Polyamide fall base, on top of which is a skeleton that enables mounting of different guiding devices for different guiding striking elements. Guiding devices can be moved vertically in order to achieve the requested fall height. On the side of the skeleton, four magnets to which fall height measuring tape should be attached are mounted. Striking elements are equipped with eye screw, through which a rope can be attached to simplify the releasing of the striking elements, if necessary.
Fig. 1: Vertical hammer
1) VERTICAL COLUMN
2) FALL HEIGHT MEASURING TAPE
3) FOUR MAGNETS FOR ATTACHING AND ADJUSTING THE HEIGHT OF MEASURING TAPE
4) FOUR MOUNTING BLOCKS WITH SCREWS FOR ADJUSTING THE HEIGHT OF GUIDING DEVICE
5) FOUR SCREWS FOR MOUNTING THE GUIDING DEVICE
6) GUIDING DEVICE
7) TWO ALLEN SCREWS WITH SPACERS FOR ATTACHING TO CONCRETE
8) TWO ALLEN SCREWS FOR ATTACHING TO CONCRETE
9) EYE SCREW OF STRIKING ELEMENT
10) STRIKING ELEMENT
11) POLYAMIDE FALL BASE
12) FOUR FLAT-HEAD ALLEN SCREWS FOR ATTACHING TO CONCRETE
Warranty: 2 years
Support by E-mail: email@example.com
On line Skype VIDEO Support: Testing_support, matejsimonic
We will be glad to help you solve your problems and to hear any feedback from you.
The equipment described here is subject to redesign without notice. The change will not impair the function of apparatus its characteristics or the price.