Tumbling barrel h=800 mm T2-67
It is constructed in compliance with IEC 60312 Cl. 7.3.10.
T2-67 TUMBLING BARREL h=800 mm is intended for establishing the resistance of different products and semi-products to mechanical shocks.
- Ergonomically designed
- Moveable on four swivel rollers with breaks
- Exchangeable barrels
- Solid anodized aluminum framework
- Wooden barrel made of blockboard, lacquered
- Shelf faced with non-grip material
- Impact base 9 mm nominal thick plywood, impact face birch - replaceable
- Acrylic – transparent doors on both sides for observation, sample manipulation and impact base exchange.
- Electromotor drive with reduction gear
- The front plate of anodized aluminum
- Electromotor controller with current‑protection and feedback regulation
- Counter that switches the apparatus off after completing a preset number of cycles
- Motor speed regulation knob
Apparatus is free-standing, the skeleton is made of rectangular anodized aluminum sectional profiles, on 4 swivel rollers, barrel made of 1,5 mm stainless steel.
Landing surface is 20 mm thick plate of Oak or material of equivalent density and stiffness, supported by 5 mm sheet steel.
CONTROL UNIT: solid case, Non-sensitive, scratch-resistant surfaces through powder-coating, side panels, Al extrusion, RAL 7016, Frame, Al die-cast, RAL 7016, Base and cover, AI, 1.5 mm, RAL 9006, with GND/earthing connection, case feet with an anti-slip protection, front plate, and rear panel anodized aluminum 2,5 mm.
Internal and external dimensions in accordance with: IEC 60297-3. Type of protection IP 20 in accordance with IEC 60529, Protective GND/earthing connections in accordance with: IEC 61010, DIN EN 50178 / VDE 0160, DIN EN 60950 / VDE 0805, DIN EN 61010-1 / VDE 0411 part 1, DIN EN 61010-1A2 / VDE 0411 part 1/A1.
Fig. 1: Tumbling Barrel
1) SENSOR TRIGGER
2) CONTROL UNIT
3) ELECTROMOTOR WITH REDUCTION GEAR
4) INDUCTIVE SENSOR
5) DOOR LATCHES
6) BARREL FASTENING NUTS
7) WHEEL BREAKS
Fig. 2: Front Plate
1) MAINS CABLE
2) MAINS FUSE
3) MAINS SWITCH
4) MAINS INDICATOR
5) MOTOR CABLE CONDUIT ENTRY
6) REVOLVING RATE ADJUSTMENT KNOB
7) COUNTER RESET BUTTON
8) INDUCTIVE SENSOR CONDUIT ENTRY
9) COUNTER PRESET BUTTONS
10) PRESET DISPLAY
11) DISPLAY OF COUNTER
12) START PUSH BUTTON
13) STOP PUSH BUTTON
Line voltage 220 V, 50/60 Hz (other optional)
Power consumption 150 VA
Motor BC220.36.1500.95.B5, Bonfiglioli
permanent magnets stator
Max. power consumption 95 W
Max. 1500 rpm
Reduction gear VFR 49U P63B3, i=135
Transmission factor 1:135
Max. 10 Nm
Regulation of barrel turns 0 – 8 rpm
Regulation electronic, with feed back
Supplying voltage 24 V AC
Number of digits 6 (0 - 999999)
Type of counter digital, incremental, off switching,
manual preset, manual reset
Fall height 800 mm
Inner depth 400 mm
Fall base sheet steel 5 mm thick, covered with 20 mm thick plate of
Oak or material of equivalent density and stiffness
Sliding surface Plastic laminated sheet
Width 700 mm
Depth 750 mm
Height approx 1400 mm
Weight: min. 60 kg
Warranty: 2 years
Support by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On line Skype VIDEO support: Testing_support, matejsimonic
We will be glad to help you and to hear any feedback from you.
The equipment described here is subject to redesign without notice. The change will not impair the function of apparatus its characteristics or the price.