MECHANISMUS FOR BURNING TESTS T4-36
It is constructed in compliance with IEC 60695-11-5, 60335-1, 60950-1
T4-36 is intended for burning tests (horizontal & vertical). It consists of two stands on a solid base. One is movable and the other is stationary. Many different burners (e.g. fishtail Bunsen burner, ordinary Bunsen burner, needle flame burner, etc.) can be attached on a movable stand which is on the guide, that enables the burner to be brought (and removed) exactly in the demanding position in the requested time. The stationary stand is attended for fixing the sample and the basis (e.g. wire gauze). On guide of the movable stand is an adjustable limiter, that ensures precise positioning of the burner during the test. Joints of the stand are so designed, that any requested position can be achieved
Set of wire gauzes: 3 pcs
Set of surgical cotton: 5 pcs
width 500 mm
depth 200 mm
height 450 mm
All parts made of stainless steel, or galvanically protected or lacquered.
- Handle for rotating thermocouple with copper block
- Fixture for holding thermocouple with the copper block (can be removed when not needed)
- Burner mounting jaws
- The moveable stand enables removal of the burner from the sample before and after application
- Limiter for adjusting the precise position of the burner during fire application
- A horizontal rod with sample clamp for a vertical burning test (should be removed for other tests)
- Sample clamp for horizontal flammability tests
- Wire gauze clamp (shall be removed for tests where it is not applicable)
- Stainless steel tray for cotton or paper for flammability tests
Warranty: 2 years
Support by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On line Skype VIDEO Support: Testing_support, matejsimonic
We will be glad to help you and to hear any feedback from you.
The equipment described here is subject to redesign without notice. The change will not impair the function of apparatus its characteristics or the price.