Fume cupboard 550l T1-03
It is constructed in compliance with IEC 60695-2-10, IEC 60695-11-5,...
T1-03 FUME CUPBOARD (LABORATORY FUMEHOOD/TEST CHAMBER) is intended for conducting the test with T4-08 GLOW WITE APPARATUS, for assessing the fire hazard of different materials and components.
Our FUME CUPBOARD is designed with the following goals:
- Ease of operation
- Ergonomic design
- Ease of maintenance
The BOLD features below are some of the advantages that were introduced to reach these goals.
- The front sash is vertical sliding and is made of security glass.
- The sash is attached to the spring-loaded – soft closing mechanism so that opening and closing are very easy.
- The chamber permits observation of tests in progress through the frontal surface/window.
- On top of the chamber is located a turbine with duct connection, for venting the chamber after the test is finished.
- Inside on the left wall is a located port-hole with a sliding cover for power supply cable of glow wire apparatus.
- On the outside, is located switch for operation of extraction turbine
- The chamber is draught free
- It allows normal thermal circulation of air past the test specimen during burning.
- All stainless steel interior and exterior AISI 304
- Powder-coated side and back walls, black non-reflective – scratch resistant. This minimizes light level inside and prevents radiation as per standard requests.
- Exhaust tube connector dia. 100 mm
- Port dia. 50 mm
- Inner volume: 0,55 m3
- Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz (other optional)
It is a tabletop free-standing device.
Solid construction, Non-sensitive, scratch-resistant surfaces through powder-coating, stainless steel sheets, feet with an anti-slip protection,
Material: Stainless steel AISI 304.
Warranty: 2 years
Support by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On line Skype VIDEO Support: Testing_support, matejsimonic
We will be glad to help you solve your problems and to hear any feedback from you.
The equipment described here is subject to redesign without notice. The change will not impair the function of apparatus its characteristics or the price.