Fume Cupboard 0,5 m3 T1-14
It is constructed in compliance with IEC 60695-2-10, IEC 60695-11-5,...
T1-14 FUME CUPBOARD (LABORATORY FUMEHOOD/TEST CHAMBER) is intended for conducting different test for assessing the fire hazard of different materials and components. It can be used when conducting different tests with burners, glow wire test apparatus and for some other applications.
Our chambers were designed with the following goals:
- Ease of operation
- Ergonomical design
The BOLD features below are some of advantages that were introduced to reach these goals.
- Front sash is vertical sliding and is made of security glass.
- Sash is on special guides with counterweights, so that opening and closing is very easy. Counterweights are attached on glass by synchronous belts (reinforced with steel cables), that pass over pitch pulleys that are on the same shaft. This enables simple – one hand lifting/lowering, because both sides of sash go up/down at the same time – parallel.
- The sash is equipped with two hand-openings with covers. This enables test execution by hands without excessive drought – without lifting the sash.
- The chamber permits observation of tests in progress through complete frontal surface/window.
- Chamber is equipped with fluorescent light on the top, and its switch outside on the left wall.
- On top of the chamber is located turbine with duct connection, for ventilating the chamber after the test is finished (or during).
- Inside on the left wall is located socket outlet, for power supplying the samples and/or equipment during the test.
- On the outside, on the left wall is located switch/regulation knob for operation of extraction turbine
- On the left wall is also located port, through which cables and/or hoses can be installed
- The chamber is draught free
- It allows normal thermal circulation of air past the test specimen during burning.
- All stainless steel interior and exterior AISI 304
- Powder coated interior, black non-reflective – scratch resistant. This minimizes light level inside and prevents radiation as per standards requests.
- Exhaust tube connector dia. 100 mm
- Port dia. 50 mm
- Inner volume: 0,55 m3
- External dimensions: WxDxH: 900 x 750 x 1100 mm
- Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz (other optional)
It is table top free standing device.
Solid construction, Non-sensitive, scratch-resistant surfaces through powder-coating, stainless steel sheets, feet with anti-slip protection,
Material: Stainless steel AISI 304.
Warranty: 2 years, Warranty covers spare parts and labor
Support by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On line Skype VIDEO Support: Testing_support, matejsimonic
We will be glad to help you solve your problems and to hear any feedback from you.
The equipment described here is subject to redesign without notice. The change will not impair the function of apparatus its characteristics or the price.