Tumbling barrel h=500 mm T2-93
It is constructed in compliance with BS 1363-1, Fig. 20,...
T2-93 TUMBLING BARREL h=500 mm, BS 1363-1, Fig. 20 is intended for establishing the resistance of different products and semi‑products to mechanical shocks.
Barrels are exchangeable so that it is also possible to attach different barrels on this apparatus.
Barrels in accordance with other standards can be supplied on customer's request and are not included in the price.
- Ergonomically designed
- Moveable on four swivel rollers with breaks
- Exchangeable barrels
- Solid anodized aluminum framework
- Wooden barrel made of blockboard, lacquered
- Shelf faced with non-grip material
- Impact base 9 mm nominal thick plywood, impact face birch - replaceable
- Acrylic – transparent doors on both sides for observation, sample manipulation and impact base exchange.
- Electromotor drive with reduction gear
- The front plate of anodized aluminum
- Electromotor controller with current‑protection and feedback regulation
- Counter that switches the apparatus off after completing a preset number of cycles
- Motor speed regulation knob
Free standing apparatus, on 4 swivel rollers
CONTROL UNIT: solid case, Non-sensitive, scratch-resistant surfaces through powder-coating, side panels, Al extrusion, RAL 7016, Frame, Al die-cast, RAL 7016, Base and cover, AI, 1.5 mm, RAL 9006, with GND/earthing connection, case feet with anti-slip protection, front plate and rear panel anodized aluminum 2,5 mm.
Internal and external dimensions in accordance with: IEC 60297-3. Type of protection IP 20 in accordance with IEC 60529, Protective GND/earthing connections in accordance with: IEC 61010, DIN EN 50178 / VDE 0160, DIN EN 60950 / VDE 0805, DIN EN 61010-1 / VDE 0411 part 1, DIN EN 61010-1A2 / VDE 0411 part 1/A1.
MECHANICAL UNIT: Frame is made of anodized aluminum sectional profiles
Linevoltage U = 230(110) V, 50(60) Hz
Power consumption Pmax = 240VA
Motor Voltage: 36VDC, permanent magnets stator
Output power: 120W
Barrel turns 5 rpm - adjustable
Regulation electronic, with feed back
Counter 24 V DC, n=0-99999
off‑switching, manual preset,
manual reset (on preset value)
Weight: min. 35 kg
max.: depends on type and variation
Fall height 500 mm
Fall base Impact base 9 mm nominal thick plywood, impact face birch
Dimensions Width 600 mm
Depth 600 mm
Height 950 mm
Warranty: 2 years
Support by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On line Skype VIDEO support: Testing_support, matejsimonic
We will be glad to help you and to hear any feedback from you.
The equipment described here is subject to redesign without notice. The change will not impair the function of apparatus its characteristics or the price.